[SOLVED] Extreme lag after boot for about 2-5 minutes

jslinger

Great
Jul 23, 2019
After startup, the pc is fine for like 30 seconds (it boots fast it is on a ssd) then suddenly my mouse cursor has about 2fps and everything lags (but not gpu tasks!).
Like the lag you have when your starting a heavy program. But for 5 minutes long. Its bugging me extremely hard.
Does anybody recognise the problem and knows a fix?
Thanks in advance

Solution
After startup, the pc is fine for like 30 seconds (it boots fast it is on a ssd) then suddenly my mouse cursor has about 2fps and everything lags (but not gpu tasks!).
Like the lag you have when your starting a heavy program. But for 5 minutes long. Its bugging me extremely hard.
Thanks in advance

Try Uninstalling Maindisplay driver from the Device manager and then reinstalling it. // It happens due to Driver updates mostly, Just try that or DDU it in safe mode for both the drivers. Integrated and dedicated alike.
Jan 10, 2020
Thanks in advance

Try Uninstalling Maindisplay driver from the Device manager and then reinstalling it. // It happens due to Driver updates mostly, Just try that or DDU it in safe mode for both the drivers. Integrated and dedicated alike.

Solution