EZ Debug CPU LED always on

Feb 2, 2019
Hi, I've just tried to recently hook up this new mobo and I've wired everything, rechecked everything several times and no matter what I did, this EZ DEBUG CPU LED will not turn off! Any suggestions? Here are my specs:

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming pro carbon
MSI GTX 1070
i7-8700k
Corsair Vengeance 8x2 3200
EVGA 750 P2 PSU.

At the moment I just have the CPU hooked up with 1 ram attached to the mobo, and it still has the CPU LED light and it's infuriating...

Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for any typos, on mobile currently

Feb 2, 2019
I replaced the old board because I was doing a genuine upgrade and my older motherboard wasn't compatible with the 8700k, as my previous one was a 4790k. I have no idea as I got the cpu yesterday and it should be absolutely fine...

Feb 2, 2019
I repeated the motherboard outside of the case and the problem still stands with the CPU LED light being the same, here's proof of the light https://imgur.com/a/RCI2amp Also don't think my motherboard has an on-board speaker, but I still don't understand the problem, it's literally just the cpu and the 24pin along with the 8pin connected

Just read another thread where the CPU LED was on, but the issue was RAM related. Try inserting single RAM module. Test each RAM slot. See if still DRAM LED on.