Question Ez debug led cpu is on (Only after installing all pc components inside the case)

May 13, 2022
Hello everybody I hope you all are good.

I have tested motherboard/cpu/ram/psu/cables and everything seems to be working fine. no ez debug led was on, but after installing MOBO and other components inside the case, ez debug led turns on (CPU). when I power up the computer.
I have tried disconnecting system panel connectors one-by-one but didn't fix the issue. I have also made sure that CPU ATX cables and the rest were properly plugged in.

Please what should I do to overcome this issue ??
I hope to find some help in this forum. and I apologize if my English is a bit confusing and weird.

Here are my PC parts :
CPU : Amd Ryzen 4300GE
MOBO : MSI B450m pro vdh max
RAM : (G.Skill Aegis 8gb 3200mhz)x2
PUS : (MSI MAG A550BN // CORSAIR CX-550F RGB )
Case : Cougar mx410 mesh-g rgb
SSD : Intenso SSD SATA III 256gb 2.5"

Ralston18

Titan
Your English is fine.

This motherboard?

https://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/M7A38v8.1.pdf

Verify that I found the applicable manual.

First review the entire manual to double check everything that you have done.

Pay close attention to the CPU installation process as shown on physically numbered Page 9.

Check that the CPU connectors are fully and firmly seated. CPU_PWR1 (Page 13) and CPU and SYS Fan connectors (Page 15) are likewise correct.

Mode settings - from the User Manual:

"Switching fan mode and adjusting fan speed You can switch between PWM mode and DC mode and adjust fan speed in BIOS > HARDWARE MONITOR.

Check the configuration.

May 13, 2022
Your English is fine.

This motherboard?

https://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/M7A38v8.1.pdf

Verify that I found the applicable manual.

First review the entire manual to double check everything that you have done.

Pay close attention to the CPU installation process as shown on physically numbered Page 9.

Check that the CPU connectors are fully and firmly seated. CPU_PWR1 (Page 13) and CPU and SYS Fan connectors (Page 15) are likewise correct.

Mode settings - from the User Manual:

"Switching fan mode and adjusting fan speed You can switch between PWM mode and DC mode and adjust fan speed in BIOS > HARDWARE MONITOR.

Check the configuration.
Thank you so much for the comment.
I took everything outside the case and did cpu ram mobo psu test again but this time ez debug led turns on (cpu). I then uninstalled cpu cooler and found that some thermal paste was spilling over the edges of the CPU. should I clean my CPU and apply brand new thermal paste ???

May 13, 2022
Thank you so much for the reply.
I tested PC parts outside the case one more time, But this time Ez debug led lights on CPU . I then uninstalled CPU cooler and inspected CPU chipset cpu socket and heatsink and found out that some thermal paste was spilling over the edges of the CPU.
Should I clean my CPU and apply brand new thermal paste ??