F.E.A.R. 3 Details Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Ah the many memories of playing other F.E.A.R. titles alone in the dark with noise-isolating headphones...

...and the lack of sleep...

...and the horrible nightmares...

I am SO ready for this. :D

siuol11

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
FEAR 1 was good. The (expansions?) were OK. But FEAR 2? There are only so many times you can re-incarnate the same vanquished foes before it just gets boring. After #2, it is definitely time to move on.

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
Wow. I wasn't able to play the original FEAR on higher than the lowest settings. I have the same computer still... I need to upgrade...

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Awww...."sense of humor"... batman's joker ripoff?

Awww.... point man going to dark side?? I liked the point man

awwwwww :((((((((

G

"to reveal it's details"? Wow, does nobody here at TH US know the difference between "it's" and "its"? That's the second time in two days from two different writers... Maybe it's (not its) time to look for replacements?

boonality

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
[citation][nom]JohnnyLucky[/nom]I cannot imagine a game shown on a monitor screen as being scary. It's all fantasy.[/citation]
You've obviously never played the original F.E.A.R.

I personally didn't like F.E.A.R. 2, but the first one was totally awesome, and I never had nightmares but definately scurried away from the computer rather quickly after playing lol.

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
[citation][nom]boonality[/nom]You've obviously never played the original F.E.A.R.I personally didn't like F.E.A.R. 2, but the first one was totally awesome, and I never had nightmares but definately scurried away from the computer rather quickly after playing lol.[/citation]

@Johnny

You have to see it for yourself, I swear you'll probably shart a couple of times within the hour of playing it.

@Boon

I did play the first one, well most of it at least at a friend's house. Never did play the 2nd one, though I guess by the looks of it still some scary shit and I guess it pushes the story line a bit. Though do any of the expansions further the storyline or they're just for Multiplayer stuff?

G

Awesome news. I liked all the Fear games, including the "Files" and the "Reborn" levels. If this gets released on the PC they'll at least sell one copy ^_^

siman

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2009
I think I have a morbid since of humor I was rolling on the floor laughing in F.E.A.R 2....I mean come on a puddle of red goo with an eye on it.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
If I play this game, I want a Lightsaber to go with my supernatural powers.
The Dark Side of the Force is strong with this game.

comengetme

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
I for one cant wait till fear 3 comes out, but i would love to see some dedi server files made for Fear 3 as Fear 2 SUCKED for MP. bring back iron sights normal CTF and maybe lean i would be in heaven

G

FEAR was the bomb..that game raped and was awesome..FEAR 2 sucked balls cause there was no dedi servers and anytime i went to play there was no one on...most of us original FEAR players played for a week and left FEAR 2 cause well it blew. Give us some dedi servers and back to the original gameplay with awesome upgrades and you got a huge community again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.