Facebook Messenger Flaw Allows Attackers To Modify Chat Contents, Spread Malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
I've been using the mobile website on my phone to access Facebook messages for the past couple years, because I am not installing any more Facebook bloatware on my phone. But the mobile website has been bugging me lately that pretty soon messages are only going to be accessible on mobile via the app. So, I guess I'm just not going to be reading my messages anymore soon. Because, f*** Facebook. F*** them hard.

surphninja

Honorable
May 14, 2013
Somebody warn grandma.

It'll be a cold day in hell when facebook offers end-to-end encryption. They would never voluntarily give up access to anything.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I've been using the mobile website on my phone to access Facebook messages for the past couple years, because I am not installing any more Facebook bloatware on my phone. But the mobile website has been bugging me lately that pretty soon messages are only going to be accessible on mobile via the app. So, I guess I'm just not going to be reading my messages anymore soon. Because, f*** Facebook. F*** them hard.
Since I can't upvote you more...

Kimonajane

Commendable
May 24, 2016
Darn you caught the it now FB will have to put another backdoor, I mean flaw somewhere else for the FEDS. Sounds like Windows to me.
Facebook & Twitter are for tools & fools. Now be a good little tool and make sure you "like" that big corporation when they target you for advertisements and you visit their page, fools.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
One way this type of attack could be avoided in the future is for Facebook to adopt end-to-end encryption. Then, the messages would be stored on users’ devices with no way for Facebook’s servers to access the contents of those messages or alter them (at least if the encryption is properly authenticated).

There is better way... DO NOT USE FACEBOOK.

Monica_9

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
Hello,Mr Walker is a great hacker and i cant just keep this to myself cos he saved my life and help save my kids from a cheating husbands with all the evidences he helped unleash for me about him . hit him up on greyhatshadowhacker2002@gmail.com or text him on +1512 766 5142.in case he doesn't reply on time cos it seem he is always busy tell him Monica referred you

Monica_9

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
Hello,Mr Walker is a great hacker and i cant just keep this to myself cos he saved my life and help save my kids from a cheating husbands with all the evidences he helped unleash for me about him . hit him up on greyhatshadowhacker2002@gmail.com or text him on +1512 766 5142.in case he doesn't reply on time cos it seem he is always busy tell him Monica referred you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS