Facebook Not Loading.....PLZ HELP ME!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

coveredbenefits

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
Why won't my Facebook load up? It does sometimes after I clear out cache & cookies, but then it only works for about 10 clicks of a mouse then it just spins and spins waiting for a pgae to load that never does. This is strange and I also performed a sfc /scannnow....that did not work either. All my other computers loads facebook up just fine and all on the same network. FAcebook is the only page I have issues with and it is getting so frustrating!

Thank you

coveredbenefits

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012

OK....thank you and Dingo. Do I just run as the default from the boxes they checked, or can I check them all? Also, has anyone heard of "LYRICS TUBE" or SONGS TUBE". Supposedly free Mp3's that are legal......

Gamoholic

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2011
Which antivirus program do you have? It sounds to me like a virus. Also, as Dingo said, make sure you are running the latest version of Java. Most viruses today target out-dated versions of Java.

bradley_tow

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
I've been having the same exact problem for over a month. Windows 7, SP1, Java (up to date). Occurs on both IE and Firefox (both updated). Facebook will load (for a few clicks) after cleaning the cache and/or running CCleaner (also updated).