Falcon Northwest Tiki Review: Small, Powerful and Stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit4me2

Honorable
BANNED
Aug 20, 2018
Kind of a shame sinking that amount of change and something that's already outdated. Sadly you can build one pretty close to that for way less. I remember when that company met something away long ago. Come on guys I know y'all could come back and hit harder

Co BIY

Splendid
Should have splurged and installed the Titan V. Titan Xp can't quite keep the promises made by the paint job.

Really impressive demonstration of ITX potential.

I also like the DVD drive implementation.

TheStig47

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Aw, a computer for a clueless rich person or someone who just likes throwing money at things... look, the pretty case! Got to have it!! Reminds me of squirrels with shiny objects. Yeah, we humans have that in common with other animals, sadly. The behavior has become so normalized that we get things like this pretty little computer.

Does look nice but nowhere near $6000+ nice. Maybe it's a want-a-be Rolex or Bently in the computer world? No thanks. I'm very happy with my cheap $2000 i7-8700/GTX 1080 Ti build.

ikaz

Distinguished
Well this is for some one who has ZERO interest in building PC and has money to "Waste" they basically aren't selling to people who read this website. However some one looking to buy a may do a search on high PC and this review may come up and they would probably just look at the review score.

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
For $6k you'd think they'd at least up that DVD drive to a bluray player. Ridiculously overpriced and anyone who buys it deserves to be poor afterwards. At least now I know to never trust any recommendations by this editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.