Fan connectors enough?

rohram04

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
In my build I am going to have an ASrock b250m pro 4 motherboard which has 2 chassis fan connectors and 2 cpu fan connectors (1x 4-pin, 1x 3-pin). I want to have an nzxt aer fan running and the 2 fans that came with my nzxt s340 elite as well as my 2 gpu fans on the Asus rog strix gtx 1050ti. Will my motherboard be able to support it or are the splitters of some sort that will let me run all these fans. I am a new builder so I just want to be clear on compatibility. Thanks!

Solution
GPU fans are connected and powered by GPU itself, so don't count them. Furthermore, this particular GPU has two extra 4-pin fan headers that can be used to connect extra case fans. So you have 2 case fans plus aer fan to connect and four 4-pin headers, so you don't need any splitters.
GPU fans are connected and powered by GPU itself, so don't count them. Furthermore, this particular GPU has two extra 4-pin fan headers that can be used to connect extra case fans. So you have 2 case fans plus aer fan to connect and four 4-pin headers, so you don't need any splitters.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS