Question Fan making rattling noises at startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
So today I turned on my pc and I just hear rattling noises on startup.Im pretty sure they went away by time when the pc was turning on.It only happened once.Tried it twice and didnt hear anything.I really didnt know if it was the fan or another component.Any answer would be appreciated.

So today I turned on my pc and I just hear rattling noises on startup.Im pretty sure they went away by time when the pc was turning on.It only happened once.Tried it twice and didnt hear anything.I really didnt know if it was the fan or another component.Any answer would be appreciated.
Sounds like that usually mean a dry bearing in a fan but if it doesn't happen every time it's no cause for alarm.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Sounds like that usually mean a dry bearing in a fan but if it doesn't happen every time it's no cause for alarm.
Hey,It happened again.BTW.Yesterday I had 2 power outages.The fist one,my pc was on,the second time my pc was off but the outlet was on,so I just turned off the outlet.Do you think it was the outage or its just the fan.I dont know if I said this but it justs last like 40 seconds after startup and then it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.