[SOLVED] Fan Molex connector to 6 pin header

Jan 1, 2022
Hello!

Recently I got a new case and with it 2 extra fans (for a total of 9). I got 2 fan controllers: one that supports up to 8 fans (6 pin connector) + 2 LED plugs and the other one that supports 6 fans (6 pin connector).
The extra 2 fans that I got only got a Molex connector (nothing else extra).

My question is: how can I connect the Molex side to a 6 pin connector which will go into one of the controllers? Or perhaps should I try to connect it to the "LED" plug?
My goal is to be able to change the color of the fans.

Here is a picture of the bigger fan controller:

View: https://imgur.com/a/iUjLABX

If you need any extra pictures, do let me know.

Solution
That's what I thought so too. But perhaps I was missing something and decided to post for help.
If the 2 extra fans only have a molex and no other wire coming out then it's just a plain fan or only has a single LED color and their nothing you can control on it not the speed or LED color.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. What is the make and model of the fans and the controllers. If possible, you should include a link to both. Often times one ecosystem is not compatible with another which is why we look for what you have access to work with...and if you're going to work towards lighting things up like a Christmas tree or you literally lit the parts up(I meant damaging them, it happens).

Jan 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. What is the make and model of the fans and the controllers. If possible, you should include a link to both. Often times one ecosystem is not compatible with another which is why we look for what you have access to work with...and if you're going to work towards lighting things up like a Christmas tree or you literally lit the parts up(I meant damaging them, it happens).

Link for fans:

Sadly, I cannot find any other page selling these which are in English, you'll need to translate from Romanian.

As for the controller, I cannot find a link for it nor the brand (it came with the case, it must be something random that who knows from where they've got it).