Question Fan/Pump Speed control

cocokid50036

Commendable
Apr 6, 2018
I had this pump on my 970A-G 3.1 with the FX 9590 and had no issues using corsair link to control my fans and pump.

Then i recently upgraded to the current spec pc and suddenly have no control over the fans or pump. i have the fans plugged into the splitter, with the pump connected to the USB connections on the bottom of my motherboard. and the 4 pin is connected to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard as well. just as it was on my old system.

I do not use Precision XOC i use MSI afterburner, i read that was an issue, and was also an issue with some other things so i traded it in for MSI afterburner a while ago on my old system.

I have looked for it on USBDView and it shows up, with a green dot, and have also done the device manager stuff and shows uo, disable, enable, still no dice..

I have tried various other options and cannot figure this out to save my life -.-

Specs:
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi
CPU ryzen 3600
GPU EVGA 1070 Hybrid
Ram G.Skill Trident Z 3600 Mhz
Cooler H100i V2
Windows 10 Version 1903 OS build 18362.476

Edit: But i can control fan speed via Speedfan5, or bios, but not the pump speed so its not a complete mess.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
We're currently on 1909 for Windows 10. That being said, which version of BIOS are you on for your motherboard? You forgot to include the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Which version of Corsair's app are you working with?

cocokid50036

Commendable
Apr 6, 2018
We're currently on 1909 for Windows 10. That being said, which version of BIOS are you on for your motherboard? You forgot to include the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Which version of Corsair's app are you working with?

PSU is EVGA g3 Supernova 1000w <1yr old
Corsair Link is 4.9.9.3

edit: Bios is F10c

Last edited: