[SOLVED] Fan replacement for EVGA 400-HY-CL24-V1 240mm Liquid / Water CPU Cooler

i20180528_y_t

Reputable
May 28, 2018
Dust got to one of the cooling fans. Stills runs but would like to have a replacement hand. It looks like a 120mm fan. Company that built my system claims the fan is specific to the EVGA 400-HY-CL24-V1 240mm cooler.

Is it? Do I need to get a fan specifically from EVGA or a whole new cooler? I'm hoping the former. A fan is only $10.00 or so. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Solution
The fans might be specific to that cooler but any 120mm will fit, just 4 screws. assuming it's wired with normal fan connectors which I believe it is but I'd double-check. if you get a replacement fan, pay attention to which way its blowing, wouldn't want the 2 fans to work against each other.
The fans might be specific to that cooler but any 120mm will fit, just 4 screws. assuming it's wired with normal fan connectors which I believe it is but I'd double-check. if you get a replacement fan, pay attention to which way its blowing, wouldn't want the 2 fans to work against each other.

Solution