yaboibaron

Reputable
Oct 12, 2017
Hello! I recently built a new pc. My specs are below
Ryzen 3700x
Corsair H100i
Rtx 2070 super
32gb DDR4.

So there’s a fan on the back, on the top, and My AIO radiator mounted on the front. Should the back be pushing air out, the top be pushing air out, and the AIO fans be pushing against the radiator(pushing air out towards the front of the case)? This is how it’s currently setup. Thanks In advanced!

Solution
NZXT's H500 series. They're good chassis, with 2 major flaws:
1)Limited cooling options
2)This one plays right along with #1, in that both high power cpus and gpus can't be thermally managed well. For example, a 9900K + 2080Ti. A H700 would be better for that kind of combination.
The ideal way to use this chassis:
-if air cooling only, the stock config of top and rear exhaust is the best overall. The same applies to the H500 Elite which has fans preinstalled in the front.
-if introducing liquid coolers, the front should be saved for a 240/280mm to be used as pull intake on the hottest and most power-hungry part between the cpu and gpu, with the cooler device left to be cooled on air, or a 120mm mounted in the top or rear.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
2)This one plays right along with #1, in that both high power cpus and gpus can't be thermally managed well. For example, a 9900K + 2080Ti. A H700 would be better for that kind of combination.
-if air cooling only, the stock config of top and rear exhaust is the best overall. The same applies to the H500 Elite which has fans preinstalled in the front.
-if introducing liquid coolers, the front should be saved for a 240/280mm to be used as pull intake on the hottest and most power-hungry part between the cpu and gpu, with the cooler device left to be cooled on air, or a 120mm mounted in the top or rear.

Solution

yaboibaron

Reputable
Oct 12, 2017

Ok basically leave the 2 back fans as is, and have my AIO front fans pull air across the motherboard and gpu?