Question Fans and rgb not working

Aug 14, 2024
Hey, I am in the verge of completing my build, all drivers are getting installed now but i have a small problem:

I have a fan and argb hub and every single wire is connected, but some of the fans arent working and not lighting up at all. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

My specs are:

Psu: Rog Strix 1000w
Gpu: Rog Strix rtx 4090 lc with x2 lian li sl 120 infinity fans.
Cpu: Intel I9 12900k
AIO: Be Quiet! Silent loop 2 360mm with x3 lian li sl 120 infinity fans

My Fans are basically x9 all together with x6 of them being push/pull config on my cpu aio and x1 as exhaust. Every single on of the fans are lian li sl 120 inf. and i dont have many fan and argb cables going at the back since they all can be daisy chained through snapping them together without extra cables. And as for the hub, I have this:

https://www.fruugonorge.com/ha-02-f...wW2eq0EJWtwUyTOc2b2XPPNVP9dKhoOkaAikDEALw_wcB

Hey, I am in the verge of completing my build, all drivers are getting installed now but i have a small problem:

I have a fan and argb hub and every single wire is connected, but some of the fans arent working and not lighting up at all. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

My specs are:

Psu: Rog Strix 1000w
Gpu: Rog Strix rtx 4090 lc with x2 lian li sl 120 infinity fans.
Cpu: Intel I9 12900k
AIO: Be Quiet! Silent loop 2 360mm with x3 lian li sl 120 infinity fans

My Fans are basically x9 all together with x6 of them being push/pull config on my cpu aio and x1 as exhaust. Every single on of the fans are lian li sl 120 inf. and i dont have many fan and argb cables going at the back since they all can be daisy chained through snapping them together without extra cables. And as for the hub, I have this:

https://www.fruugonorge.com/ha-02-f...wW2eq0EJWtwUyTOc2b2XPPNVP9dKhoOkaAikDEALw_wcB
9 fans together ? At very least pump and radiator fans shouldn't be in same circuit as case fans. Is hub connected to MB and and power ? It needs to get signal from somewhere.

Aug 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you follow through this guide;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OenLO0OCEKQ

?

The Infinity fans need a controller, might want to pass on an image of how the fans and hubs are hooked in your platform.
Hey, thanks for the answer. I've fixed the fans and lighting. Apparently there was either a faulty argb splitter connected between my 4090 lc and its radiator fans or there was just not enough power from the graphics card through the splitter to power x2 daisy chained argb fans. I just moved the connection to the Ha-02 hub and the fans started working properly with lights and all.

There was another single fan that didnt work at first but i later found out that the cables were just not connected properly to the fan since its tightly fitted as exhaust on the top corner of the case.

Aug 14, 2024
9 fans together ? At very least pump and radiator fans shouldn't be in same circuit as case fans. Is hub connected to MB and and power ? It needs to get signal from somewhere.
Yes. x2 on the 240mm rad for the gpu, x6 for the 360mm rad for the cpu (push/pull), and x1 exhaust on the back. Everything is connected to the hub except of course the cpu aio pump. I think the strix 4090 lc is powering its own pump.

The hub has a molex connector of course and one argb cable to the 3 pin argb header on the mb.