Question Fans not spinning or lighting up

Gill95

Prominent
Sep 18, 2022
Hi there,

So I'm using the Lian Li SL INF 140 fans, one in the rear, 3 daisy chained up front and then 3 SL INF 120 fans up top as exhaust. Now all fans are connected to the SL INF hub from lian li but im only able to get the one rear fan to spin and light up, all the others are completely off. I've opened L3 connect and its showing the controller connected as well as the one fan which works but nothing for the others. I've tried disconnecting the front 3 fans and plugged them into the motherboard SYSFAN2 and 5 and still they don't spin. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi there,

So I'm using the Lian Li SL INF 140 fans, one in the rear, 3 daisy chained up front and then 3 SL INF 120 fans up top as exhaust. Now all fans are connected to the SL INF hub from lian li but im only able to get the one rear fan to spin and light up, all the others are completely off. I've opened L3 connect and its showing the controller connected as well as the one fan which works but nothing for the others. I've tried disconnecting the front 3 fans and plugged them into the motherboard SYSFAN2 and 5 and still they don't spin. Am I doing something wrong?
Are they all brand new? Do they all have the same connector (3pin or 4 pin) ?

Gill95

Prominent
Sep 18, 2022
If you go into bios, don't know your motherboard, can you see the fan controller like q-fan control. Do any of them show up? Try changing the hub to pwm.
It's a MPG B650 EDGE WIFI board. I have gone into the bios previously and changed all the fans from auto/DC to PWM, didn't make a difference. Also can't see the fans showing in there