Fans spinning, lights on, no display and no beep unless no ram

Oct 27, 2018
So my computer stopped displaying and does not beep.
It was working fine a few days ago by than I moved country and I took it as check-in baggag, so now I'm trying to find which part is broken.

Specs:
CPU: i3-6100
Ram: F4-2133c15s-4gnt
Gpu: MSI geforce gtx 1050 to
Motherboard: Asus h11m-k
PSU: ci-power gpa350s 450 watts

I have tried
-resetting CMOS and bios.
- running with 1 and 2 sticks of ram in each slot
- tried with no ram (it beeped when I did this)
- tried breadboard ing
- tried with only CPU and ram
- tried running without GPU
- tested powersuply with paper clip

Hope you can help.

Dave8671

Distinguished
That was my first thought. How long did you test it for?
Note a system can not boot if there is no ram. I thought you knew that the OS loads into ram right?

I did not mean the display. Its the motherboard bios for setting defaults.

Oct 27, 2018
I meant can't do that, I reset bios using CMOS battery and holding power button for 10 sec. Still didn't work, how do you know if its motherboard or ram faulting, I have tried running the PC for hours with ram.

Dave8671

Distinguished
I need to confirm, you tried running with 1 stick of ram for hours and issue still occured? Troubleshooting is testing a theory and see if it solves the issue.

Example
Recently I have a fan noise in my gaming pc. I thought ok its a case fan so listened at the case ok its the right case fan. This case is a home theater case in case people are wondering right case fan hmm. I replaced the fan and rebooted. I still heard that noise. Note not loud but it bugs the ears.

I took off the top of the case again and use my flashlight. All fans were running i listened again. I than used a tool and stopped my gpu fan the noise stopped. I had to replace my gpu since fans are not really replaceable. Only a day of troubleshooting but found it.

A friend was buliding a new system. He kept buring out his motherboards he fried 3 what was the cause? Answer power supply was faulty.