[SOLVED] Faster RAM or more RAM?

So I'm trying to decide between these 2 kits:

Corsair Vengeance PRO 2x8 3600 C18 18-19-19-39

Corsair Vengeance PRO 2x16 3600 C18 18-22-22-42

basically some tighter (secondary?) timings vs amount, both being Cas 18 however, i can't tell if 32 would be a bit overkill for pure gaming.

price is currently non factor

Solution
More ram trumps faster ram as a rule.
Your performance numbers are essentially similar.

Most of the time 16gb is sufficient for just gaming.
If you will also be multitasking, then more ram to hold the added tasks is good.

Ram is relatively cheap these days. If in doubt, buy the 32gb.
Adding ram later is not always compatible.
More ram trumps faster ram as a rule.
Your performance numbers are essentially similar.

Most of the time 16gb is sufficient for just gaming.
If you will also be multitasking, then more ram to hold the added tasks is good.

Ram is relatively cheap these days. If in doubt, buy the 32gb.
Adding ram later is not always compatible.

Solution

Ferimer

Distinguished
So I'm trying to decide between these 2 kits:

Corsair Vengeance PRO 2x8 3600 C18 18-19-19-39

Corsair Vengeance PRO 2x16 3600 C18 18-22-22-42

basically some tighter (secondary?) timings vs amount, both being Cas 18 however, i can't tell if 32 would be a bit overkill for pure gaming.

price is currently non factor
Between the two and their timings i couldn't see it being too much of a gain truly. With the larger Ram amount you future proof yourself as games are getting larger and larger and minimum recommended amounts are starting to reach the 16GB minimum. What are you pairing it with in terms of CPU and MOBO?

Between the two and their timings i couldn't see it being too much of a gain truly. With the larger Ram amount you future proof yourself as games are getting larger and larger and minimum recommended amounts are starting to reach the 16GB minimum. What are you pairing it with in terms of CPU and MOBO?

MSI Z490 gaming plus
10700k, probably will try 5.1 for kicks.