Fastest 26800 Power Bank To Recharge Itself?

Jul 16, 2019
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a 26800 power bank that can recharge itself quickly. (If they exist 🤗)

The new Motorola Turbo 30 charger (5.7 amps) can recharge a Moto Z Force phone to 80% in 15 minutes.

Do they make a 26800 power bank ( or similar) that can handle 5.7 amps input to recharge the power bank itself?

The best I've seen so far is the Luxtude 26800 with a 60watt charger (3amps input)

They say it will recharge the unit itself in 3 hours.
View: https://youtu.be/jIDspt5p22s

Thanks for any help suggestions 🤗

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Well, the phone should also be able to support those speeds. Moto Z Force supports 15 W Turbocharging but it uses QC 3.0 standard which works at max 2.5 Amp in my opinion.

It's unlikely that any power bank would be able to charge it faster than it's original adapter.

I looked up online and found that they also make a 30 W turbocharger that claims to deliver 15 hours of power in 15 minutes. It's extremely fast but seems to be an outdated product. They have non-detachable cables and likely to fail before their expected lifetime. Avoid it.

My 25 Watt Moto Turbo charger unexpectedly failed within 6 months. That was also like this and used to come with Moto X Play. I don't think they make it anymore because of the enormous heat they produce and the usb cable not being detachable.

Anker Powercore 26800

Last edited: