Question fastest way getting text file from hundreds of folder

kulkun

Commendable
Nov 17, 2018
hello

can anyone suggest me the fastest way for getting text file inside hundreds of folder?
i have list of folder where from each of this folder contain another list of text file...something like this image
sgijih.png

if im only got 3 or 4 folder i could just drag all the text file to another location ..but i have almost thousand folder , drag and drop manually each folder is really tedious
anyone have suggestion?

Unclear what you want to do, but I guess you want to copy or move these text files from many different folders into one folder. For that task, I would use Total Commander (share ware). It lets you locate the text files and then copy or move them into one folder.
Multiple files with the same name can be an issue.

kulkun

Commendable
Nov 17, 2018
Unclear what you want to do, but I guess you want to copy or move these text files from many different folders into one folder.

Hi Nigel sorry if im not clearly explaining what im trying to achieve...i have very bad in english appologize for that

but let me try again, i have a program who will generate bunch of folder and inside of each folder contain bunch of text (just like my screenshot)

The folder name is auto generated (example 0029929,0099179 etc)
inside this each folder is generated text result (example uiausi8809.txt, ousuusu876.txt)
im really hard to find any pattern

basicly i want to collect all the text from all folder (save it on another folder that i created)

TRENDING THREADS