fdx305 modem

i am trying to get a fdx305 modem to work on an xp system but the driver
does not install all the info i can find says use the fdx310 driver but this
does not seem to work there must be some settings to use but i cant know
what help please!!!!

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:36:02 +0100, "ben reed"
<ben.reed@remove_mevirgin.net> put finger to keyboard and composed:

>i am trying to get a fdx305 modem to work on an xp system but the driver
>does not install all the info i can find says use the fdx310 driver but this
>does not seem to work there must be some settings to use but i cant know
>what help please!!!!

Have you been here:
http://www.ftel.co.uk/uk/products/consumer/download.html

- Franc Zabkar