Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Is there any way to stop subsidiary companies from deleting the road
depots I build for it?

Neil Sunderland
--
Braunton, Devon
Please observe the Reply-To address.

NP: Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same (from the album 'Houses Of The Holy')

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:19:13 +0000, Neil Sunderland wrote:

> Is there any way to stop subsidiary companies from deleting the road
> depots I build for it?

If you turn on cooperative play (experimentalfeatures.cooperative on), the
AI will not do anything all with subsidiary companies as long as you own
75% of them.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Josef Drexler wrote:
>> Is there any way to stop subsidiary companies from deleting the road
>> depots I build for it?
>
>If you turn on cooperative play (experimentalfeatures.cooperative on), the
>AI will not do anything all with subsidiary companies as long as you own
>75% of them.

Thanks for that. That was one of the places in the manual I didn't
look :)

--
Neil Sunderland
Braunton, Devon