Feedback would be nice as I’m a first timer.

Solution
Assuming you are asking about your build.

You are going to be playing at low settings without a dedicated GPU.
With that said, thats the best integrated GPU choice for the moment.

Here is what I would suggest you edit though:
Memory: ideally get 2x4gb stick because ram is designed to work optimaly in pairs, also get a dd4-3000 stick or faster (usually only a few dollars more)
SSD: If at all possible get a crucial MX500. That kingston (as well as most all budget tier ones) uses Toshiba 3d nand that once the cache fills up will write SLOWER then an old style hard drive.
Power Supply: this is not a very good model and you should at least get a Power Supply that enables you to add a GPU in the future. Corsair CX450 and...

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Is there a question here? Do you just want opinions on that build?

What games do you plan to play? A 2400G with no dedicated GPU is not going to be the most capable gaming pc if this is what this pc is for. It will play games that aren't very gpu intesive alright, but in a modern gpu intensive games it will struggle.

Assuming you are asking about your build.

You are going to be playing at low settings without a dedicated GPU.
With that said, thats the best integrated GPU choice for the moment.

Here is what I would suggest you edit though:
Memory: ideally get 2x4gb stick because ram is designed to work optimaly in pairs, also get a dd4-3000 stick or faster (usually only a few dollars more)
SSD: If at all possible get a crucial MX500. That kingston (as well as most all budget tier ones) uses Toshiba 3d nand that once the cache fills up will write SLOWER then an old style hard drive.
Power Supply: this is not a very good model and you should at least get a Power Supply that enables you to add a GPU in the future. Corsair CX450 and Seasonic S12 520 are good models for budget builds
Keyboard/mouse combo: these cheapo "gaming" combos are nothing more then fluff. They are designed as cheap as possible and are just made to "look cool". Reallity is that your standard keyboard/mouse will last longer and have better keys/mouse response then "flashy light = gaming" products like these.

Solution