Female usb to male micro usb

akweshadow

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
I bought a Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 Chroma usb headset. I wanted to use it for my xbox one and mobile since my pc cant run alot of games at the moment, i plan on buying a gaming laptop or something along the line but anyway, obviously i cant since the headphones are usb. I thought maybe a female usb to male aux would do it. Finding out the hard way, this method does not work. This thought came to me, What about a Female usb to male micro usb. i already know i wont be able to use it for my xbox one that i am aware of, but the other catch is my phone is an android, LG V20 and its charger is not the normal universal micro usb. Its similar to apples new micro usb, well not really but regardless, would this method work? At the moment im exploring other options, if any at all. I searched for any forums with similar questions but nothing comes up.

Solution
I suppose you're looking for "OTG Cable" - with micro-USB on one side (to plug into your Android phone), and female USB on the other side (where to plug headphones). Be warned that not all the phones might work that way, and might not recognize your USB headset.

This one will let you also charge your phone at the same time.
I suppose you're looking for "OTG Cable" - with micro-USB on one side (to plug into your Android phone), and female USB on the other side (where to plug headphones). Be warned that not all the phones might work that way, and might not recognize your USB headset.

This one will let you also charge your phone at the same time.

Solution