Few Questions Before Purchase

Gelora

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Hey guys I'm planning to build my first ever pc and I need some help. First of all i think i'll show you guys the build i have proposed:

Intel Core i3-3220
MSI B75MA-P45
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2GB Video Card
Corsair TX650 or SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze
Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case

So here are my questions:
1.Which PSU should i purchase and would the wattage be sufficient if I sli my gpu in the future??
2.is the case big enough for future sli?
3.Overall what do you think about this build? Anyways to improve it without too much cost? I don't mind stretching my budget a bit for a good performance increase.

All help is much appreciated :)
(Sorry for any grammatical errors as English is not my mother tongue)

Solution
For your original questions then,
1.Which PSU should i purchase and would the wattage be sufficient if I sli my gpu in the future?? I would recommend looking at a 750W or greater PSu for SLI but of those two listed, the TX offers more 12v amperage so I would go with that
2.is the case big enough for future sli? Yes, the case features 7 PCI slots so SLI is possible in there
3.Overall what do you think about this build? Anyways to improve it without too much cost? I don't mind stretching my budget a bit for a good performance increase. The use of a 750W PSU or greater and if possible a GTX770 for the basis of the graphics (770's in SLI are an awesome setup). If you can squeeze an SSD (60GB or more) for OS boot drive, it'll give the...

Gelora

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013

Ya I'm aware of that, I will most probably upgrade the mobo and cpu when I plan on buying a second gpu.

For your original questions then,
1.Which PSU should i purchase and would the wattage be sufficient if I sli my gpu in the future?? I would recommend looking at a 750W or greater PSu for SLI but of those two listed, the TX offers more 12v amperage so I would go with that
2.is the case big enough for future sli? Yes, the case features 7 PCI slots so SLI is possible in there
3.Overall what do you think about this build? Anyways to improve it without too much cost? I don't mind stretching my budget a bit for a good performance increase. The use of a 750W PSU or greater and if possible a GTX770 for the basis of the graphics (770's in SLI are an awesome setup). If you can squeeze an SSD (60GB or more) for OS boot drive, it'll give the overall system a "snappier" feel to it.

Solution

Gelora

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013

Thanks alot :)