Status
Not open for further replies.

kevstev

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2001
I have an FIC-AZ11 mobo (kt133 chipset-- good for duron/athlon) that Im looking to get rid of. The only problem with it is that the plastic arm that locks down the CPU snapped off due to me trying to rush a job and there is just a stub left. I have gotten a CPU to lock down on it, with a little help of a needle nose pliers. Obviously, no customer wants it though. So, I'll take the best offer on it. So lemme know.
-k

I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the Corporate Republic of America...

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
I'll pay $26.50 with shipping included!!!
Take it or leave it!!!

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
Insulting to who, the person who wants to sell a mobo with a bad lever? He said best offer and I gave it to him, his choice to sell or not.

Really your the insulting one. So Faq off!

<b>"These are my thoughts, your mileage may vary."

FatBurger

Illustrious
True, it's broken. Forgot about that.

I'm talking about outbidding by one cent. It's stupid. If you're going to make an offer, make it a decent one.

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink:

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Ok, ok...you win.
I can't afford shipping. =(

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

kevstev

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2001
I will give it until Monday since there is all of a sudden renewed interest. On Monday Ill give it to whoever has the highest real bid at that time. (IM going to go with an arbitrary $2 minimum increase in the bid though). I will assume shipping is about $6.
-K

I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the Corporate Republic of America...

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
Hell, I took it as a joke, I thought we was messing around... LOL. But since the poster is here I'll give him $20 and pay for shipping.

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
Who are you the forum concious?? What do you care? How is this post affecting your life? Lighten up and go outside.

FatBurger

Illustrious
I'd just find it insulting if it happened to me (and he probably thinks so to, which is why he said he wanted a $2 bid raise minimum).
And I like it when people stick up for me before it goes too far. In a forum, you can't be there when every reply is made, I don't want to see something go too far if he can't come in and make a comment halfway through.

-----------------

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
So me making a lower final bid, before the bidding is closed, after acknowledging that this post is still active is wrong? And don't you think that his saying minimum $2 increase in bids after the initial post, and after someone actually showed interest is the same as me changing my bid? Hmm, seems to me like this post was doomed from the beginning.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yes, you lowering your bid is wrong. Insulting mostly, but it goes against all traditional auctions.

No, it's not the same as changing your bid. He wasn't expecting a bidding war, so he hadn't laid down any rules for how it should go.

It's his right as the seller. If you don't go along with what he wants, he doesn't have to sell it to you.

-----------------

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
Here's an idea, Lighten UP!! This post was over 2 weeks old, before we posted. In those two weeks this guy could have come up with the ground rules. But only after anyone showed interest did the ground rules start.

So in my thinking, this auction actually didn't start until this guy layed down the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.