FIDO: 20$ discount for you

Dagwood

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2004

Did you know that you could receive a 20$ dicount from FIDO when you
activate a new line and stay for 90 days?

To be able to receive this 20$ discount, you must be refered by an
existing customer BEFORE opening a new account.

I'm willing to refer you to FIDO. Send me an email with these infos
and I'll forward them to FIDO:

First name, Last name, email address, actual phone number (optional),
language preference (English, French). They will contact you to make
proper arrangements.

You forget to tell this also give YOU 20$

Get refered by one of your freinds on Fido instead of this guy.

"Dagwood" <alexjobin74@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Did you know that you could receive a 20$ dicount from FIDO when you
> activate a new line and stay for 90 days?
>
> To be able to receive this 20$ discount, you must be refered by an
> existing customer BEFORE opening a new account.
>
> I'm willing to refer you to FIDO. Send me an email with these infos
> and I'll forward them to FIDO:
>
> First name, Last name, email address, actual phone number (optional),
> language preference (English, French). They will contact you to make
> proper arrangements.

Dagwood

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2004

Right. And my offer still stands and still 100% right.....
I never said I invented some way to trick FIDO....

FIDO is the best cell phone provider with inovative packages (like 25$
for unlimited incoming calls .... anytime of the day, in FIDO's
digital coverage area + 1000 min nights/week-end + 100 min weekday)

"Blandine" <blandinebigard@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<h%6gd.128157$0f.34424@charlie.risq.qc.ca>...
> You forget to tell this also give YOU 20$
>
> Get refered by one of your freinds on Fido instead of this guy.
>
> "Dagwood" <alexjobin74@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > Did you know that you could receive a 20$ dicount from FIDO when you
> > activate a new line and stay for 90 days?
> >
> > To be able to receive this 20$ discount, you must be refered by an
> > existing customer BEFORE opening a new account.
> >
> > I'm willing to refer you to FIDO. Send me an email with these infos
> > and I'll forward them to FIDO:
> >
> > First name, Last name, email address, actual phone number (optional),
> > language preference (English, French). They will contact you to make
> > proper arrangements.

No one is saying that you invented a way to trick Fido...

The person was just saying that you didn't state the fact that you would
also be getting $20 for referring the new person. I think if you would have
stated this in the beginning, no one would have cared. The fact is that you
***conveniently*** omitted that information to make it seem like you were
doing it (getting Fido to give the new person $20) out of the goodness of
your heart.