Question Fifa 17

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
I am actually getting a problem when in arena before a match :

The game freeze with a lot of colors on the screen (this happen only before a match, i can play in practice arena) i have a GT610 2gb, 8gb ram, i3-2120 3.3ghz and normally that can run the game

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
If a problem happens only in a specific game then it's the game's fault. If it happens with more than 1 then it's something else.
So, do you have problems with other games?

Please also write the make, model and age of your PSU.
No have this with multiples games but not all it crashes with "display driver stoped".....Psu 450W no brand

I asked for make, model and age of PSU. Open your case and take a picture, upload it to imgur, so we can know better.

If the PSU is aged, especially since you write no brand, that is certainly an issue. When you open the case, see how many Ambers (A) are in the 12v rail. The picture will help for sure.

Other things to try is using DDU in safe mode to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers.

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
I asked for make, model and age of PSU. Open your case and take a picture, upload it to imgur, so we can know better.

If the PSU is aged, especially since you write no brand, that is certainly an issue. When you open the case, see how many Ambers (A) are in the 12v rail. The picture will help for sure.

Other things to try is using DDU in safe mode to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers.
Crash 1 : View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/1GEPMBK
Crash 2 : View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/D06fZdy
Psu : View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/omhS7vD
Psu : View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/et11WOO

Last edited:
First things first. That PSU is NOT 450w. In the 12v rail it has 18A which means it can output max of 216w IF it was new and IF it was of good quality. GT610 requires a minimum PSU of 300w so it's already a surprise that your PSU was able to handle it so far. I would HIGHLY suggest to change to another quality PSU and not a fire hazard like yours.

Now, for your problem. As I said in the previous post, use DDU in safe mode to remove and reinstall your GPU drivers.

DDU

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019
First things first. That PSU is NOT 450w. In the 12v rail it has 18A which means it can output max of 216w IF it was new and IF it was of good quality. GT610 requires a minimum PSU of 300w so it's already a surprise that your PSU was able to handle it so far. I would HIGHLY suggest to change to another quality PSU and not a fire hazard like yours.

Now, for your problem. As I said in the previous post, use DDU in safe mode to remove and reinstall your GPU drivers.

DDU
I too doubt the PSU as none other can stop a display driver

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

James9002uk

Commendable
May 30, 2017
You're PSU is fine (maybe - I would always suggest getting a known brand), with FIFA 17-20 the Direct X error is common.

I still get this error on my RTX 2070 some times, just have to deal with it as EA don't fix their games, there are a few tweaks you can do to minimize errors just Google Fifa Direct X error and you find some suggestions.

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019

DDU
If i change my psu, it will be fix? Because i have already use DDU and not fixed😣

Changing the PSU will help your system and it will become more reliable. I highly recommend changing it. I don't think that it will solve your problem though.

Crash 1 picture is a clear sign of a dying GPU. Artifacts, discolorations and lines are the biggest indications.
Crash 2 picture seems as software related, that's why I suggested DDU. What drivers are you using? Did you use DDU in SAFE MODE?

If it is a dying GPU can be verified by putting your GPU in another system and see if it does the same thing.

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
Changing the PSU will help your system and it will become more reliable. I highly recommend changing it. I don't think that it will solve your problem though.

Crash 1 picture is a clear sign of a dying GPU. Artifacts, discolorations and lines are the biggest indications.
Crash 2 picture seems as software related, that's why I suggested DDU. What drivers are you using? Did you use DDU in SAFE MODE?

If it is a dying GPU can be verified by putting your GPU in another system and see if it does the same thing.
The crash 1 appear and then crash 2 pop up

Wolfshadw

Titan
This card is well below the minimum system requirements for the game.

Guess would be that the graphics card is overheating or that your game settings/resolution are too high. Given a max 29 watt power draw, I would be less concerned about the power supply.

-Wolf sends

Holala

Commendable
Aug 15, 2019
This card is well below the minimum system requirements for the game.

Guess would be that the graphics card is overheating or that your game settings/resolution are too high. Given a max 29 watt power draw, I would be less concerned about the power supply.

-Wolf sends
Lol...before i come on tom hardware i had check all this things and nope the settings is at the lowest and nope my gpu is not overheating