FILE FOLDER PASSWORD

Hey there. Is there a way to place a password with a prompt for each file folder even for the Administrator.

--

Paul Koukos

No but maybe this helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/distrib/dsck_efs_XHKD.asp

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Paul Koukos" <pkoukos@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Hey there. Is there a way to place a password with a prompt for
> each file folder even for the Administrator.

If you want truly good security to protect a private area of disk from
anyone including admins, I recommend the freeware TrueCrypt at:

<http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net/>

It works with virtual disks rather than folders. You can create
several virtual disks each with its own password if needed.

HTH,
John