[SOLVED] File System Error -2147163890 and Microsoft Store Not Working

Jan 3, 2021
Hi im new to this forum. Ive had my pc for a couple months now and now i have this problem, whenever i start my computer up and go to my desktop, an error box appears and says theres a problem with some of my files, and ive only noticed it to pop up when i try to access my nvidia control panel, it gives me another error box like the one when i start my computer, but with a different file, all of the error boxes have the same error code. "File system error (-2147163890)" I really need help on this because my control pannel will not work and other apps might be affected as well, i also think its letting me not be able to donwload apps off of the microsoft store on my pc, it always gives me an error when i try to download it and the bar will never go up so it wont download, and it just says error, along with "Code: 0x8004E10E" for the problem. I also cannot open my mail on windows, it just instantly closes the tab. Im afraid there might be more apps that wont work. If anybody has info on this i really need the help
20210103_174042.jpg

This is an image of one of the popup error boxes when i tried to open nvidia control panel after running a sfc scan in my command prompt, it did not work to fix my problem

Solution
thing with dism is spacing has to be exact. That is why you get error 87

try this, its same command in a different format (once again, spacing is important)
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
copy/paste this command into the window:

Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

and press enter

run SFC /Scannow after this command and restart PC.

Colif

Win 11 Master
SFC & DISM don't help with the store.

Error -2015294512
try running chkdsk on the boot drive
open command prompt (admin)
type chkdsk c: /f (if boot drive is an ssd)
type chkdsk c: /f /r (if its a HDD)
and press enter
2 paragraphs pop up, agree to loading at start-up and restart PC to let it run

then run SFC afterwards again.

Reactions: PridesMango
Jan 3, 2021
SFC & DISM don't help with the store.

Error -2015294512
try running chkdsk on the boot drive
open command prompt (admin)
type chkdsk c: /f (if boot drive is an ssd)
type chkdsk c: /f /r (if its a HDD)
and press enter
2 paragraphs pop up, agree to loading at start-up and restart PC to let it run

then run SFC afterwards again.
Hey Colif thank you for trying to help but i still have the same problems and they wont go away, could it possibly be because of either me not being signed into a one drive account because every time i turn my pc on and go to the desktop theres a box that wants me to sign in, and could it possibly be some sort of virus as well?

Jan 3, 2021
For some reason it says this whenever i try to run what you said

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.19041.572

Image Version: 10.0.19042.685

Error: 87

The clean-image option is unknown.
For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

What should i do because of this?

Colif

Win 11 Master

try this, its same command in a different format (once again, spacing is important)
right click start button

and press enter

Solution
Jan 3, 2021

right click start button

and press enter

Alright, sorry for the misunderstanding, i ran the line you said too then i ran SFC /Scannow and this is what happened
Screenshot_5.png

And after this i restarted my computer, but it still happened. What else could i be doing wrong or my computer be doing wrong?

Jan 3, 2021
Hey so i looked through these threads and thry didnt work either. Im also starting to have internet problems in video games i play, an di dont get why because its been fine before. I have a 5g ethernet cable coming from my fathers router too my pc directly but im only now having problems with my internet too, could that also come with my problems? and what other ways are there to just fix my computer. is it maybe a bad app or game i installed or anything? id really appreciate help.