Question FileCroco Downloads So SLOW! WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanabiepepler

Prominent
Mar 17, 2023
i am trying to download Malwarebytes onto a Friends PC and FileCroco is SO SLOW :mad: FileCroco is 73.6 KB/S :mad:

it should be 8 MB/Second "64 Megabits" I am downloading on Vodacom LTE+ Huawei B525 Router and when i download from Steam its SOOO Fast!

D

Deleted member 14196

You like to get infected? Download from the web page of the people who publish it and nobody else. why are you using some pile of junk to download something

Nobody knows why it’s slow. Using somebody’s stupid website like that is bound to get your machine full of viruses you go to the manufacturer and download it from their download page.

Why are you downloading lord knows what from some 3rd party site?

Download directly from the manufacturer's site: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download

That 3rd party site is sketchy at best.

And, just for the record. Any talk of downloading, installing, running, etc. anything of a pirated nature is forbidden here and will result in sanctions. You're already treading on shaky ground.

deanabiepepler

Prominent
Mar 17, 2023
the sha1 of the Offline installer matches with the sha1 from Malwarebytes official server. :p
the sha1 of the Offline installer from file croco is the Precisely the same as the SHA1 from malwarebytes official server.

i used the powershell in windows 10 by pressing shift + right mouse click and then clicking on "open powershell window here"

USAFRet

Titan
the sha1 of the Offline installer matches with the sha1 from Malwarebytes official server. :p
the sha1 of the Offline installer from file croco is the Precisely the same as the SHA1 from malwarebytes official server.

i used the powershell in windows 10 by pressing shift + right mouse click and then clicking on "open powershell window here"
And again, why downloading from that cheesy 3rd party site?
What benefit does that give you?

Any "slowness" would be from them.

Just get it from the actual publisher, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.