[SOLVED] Files downloaded from my drive are lost after moving it on my friend's drive

Ryann Jeff

Reputable
Aug 3, 2019
So my friend send his 1 TB Barracuda to me to download some games, and files since he doesn't have internet connection on his place. I downloaded the files on my main drive a 500 GB Toshiba, and moved it on his drive. After finishing moving the files i sent back his drive and he immediately told me that the files i downloaded we're lost, the problem is before i downloaded the files the drive still has 639 GB free, but now it only has 592 GB free, and the files are still unable to be found. I'll attach some photos my friend send to me to help you guys know what the problem is.

View: https://imgur.com/a/04Zn7ni

Solution
D
First of all you downloading games aren’t going to run for your friends that makes zero sense. They are going to be installed into YOUR system

Either your friend brings his PC to your place and download games or he gets the Internet
D

Deleted member 14196

First of all you downloading games aren’t going to run for your friends that makes zero sense. They are going to be installed into YOUR system

Either your friend brings his PC to your place and download games or he gets the Internet

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution