[SOLVED] Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I mean the Microsoft office i need to get them back

Are you talking about the program or your files made in Microsoft Office? It's best to be clear exactly what you're talking about. Just "files" is quite vague.

If you need the program, reinstall it the same way you installed it the first time.

If you're referring to the various Word/Excel/etc. documents made in Microsoft Office, you deleted them all when you did a full wipe-and-reinstall, which is necessary to go a 64-bit OS. If you did not back up these files -- and you should have been backing up these files all the time -- then they are most likely gone.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I mean the Microsoft office i need to get them back

Are you talking about the program or your files made in Microsoft Office? It's best to be clear exactly what you're talking about. Just "files" is quite vague.

If you need the program, reinstall it the same way you installed it the first time.

If you're referring to the various Word/Excel/etc. documents made in Microsoft Office, you deleted them all when you did a full wipe-and-reinstall, which is necessary to go a 64-bit OS. If you did not back up these files -- and you should have been backing up these files all the time -- then they are most likely gone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.