• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Final build. Thoughts?

Dec 12, 2020
Hey so I have been doing my research and looking up parts so i could build my first pc. i wanted to see if my build was good and if there was anything you would do differently to improve. I also check that all of it will work together but i would like to see if someone could help me confirm that. My build is going to be in a Evolv X case with a MSi B550-A pro motherboard. I plan on getting a Ryzen 5800x CPU with a Nvidia 3080 founders edition. I am going to use my old ram from my current pc which is XPG Z1 ddr4 3000MHz. I will be cooling my pc with a NZXT Kraken x73 RGB 360mm AIO with the radiator on the front panel with the tubes on the top. I will also be getting NZXT triple 120 mm AER RGV 2 starter kit for the top with the RGB controller and 1 AER RGB 2 120mm for the back of the case. I will be using a NZXT C750 power supply to power all of it. This is my build that I have done some weeks researching and putting together to put together my dream desktop. I want to know what you think about it and if it is a solid build an what I could do to improve it if there is a way. I also want to know if the cooling will be enough to have the 5800x overclocked and a good enough power supply to do so.

Thank you all in advanced for responding it means a lot.

ASK THE COMMUNITY