Finally, a Battlestar Galactica game

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mazzapan

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
you can post anything anywhere, but (say sorry for the wrong catagory)
but i figured i could get more attention in this(certian) catagory.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!

Let me quote you,

"go away numbskull."

Your types are not wanted around here and to be frank, you are not worthy of posting in forumz. Around here the informed content comes from enlightened members that radiate brilliance, their awesomeness drips from the sweat of tired keying fingers and the blistering pace of their benchmarks...

You sir, are nothing, you are a peon that can only dream of one day being a dignified and respected member of forumz.. that's why we don't like your types around here... especially your kind and those types that post stuff about gameZ in here... We're waaay above that

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Holy shit, this is silly, lock the damn post, god forbid, i made a mistake castrate me, lets move on to something else, its over, i will try to be perfect like sirhek, and godjo of macademia, and sickninja, the only other brother on here and even you turned on me. Seriously though, lets just drop it, or hell go on with it, but its silly.

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
An acceptable type of post

Sierra are developing the new BSG game. I'm a big fan and want to make sure I will be able to play this the way it's meant to be played. As well as the PC, it's also going to be available on X-Box Live.

The game will use the xx engine (insert relevant info here) which was also used in xx game (insert relevant info here). Traditionally, xx game and xx engine has benefited most from systems running xx CPUs.

My current CPU is xx and the rest of the system is as follows.

- blah

What do you think I should change to make sure I can blast the toaster scum back to infinity? If necessary, I have xx cash to spend.

By the way, I know this could also be in the Software / Gaming forums, but I really wanted your experience on the CPU side of things.

Thanks!

etc

etc

What the OP really meant to say

I'm a massive BSG fan, and I have to tell the whole world about it. This place looks busy - I'll post there. Now, where am I?

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006
you can post anything anywhere, but (say sorry for the wrong catagory)
but i figured i could get more attention in this(certian) catagory.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!

Let me quote you,

"go away numbskull."

Your types are not wanted around here and to be frank, you are not worthy of posting in forumz. Around here the informed content comes from enlightened members that radiate brilliance, their awesomeness drips from the sweat of tired keying fingers and the blistering pace of their benchmarks...

You sir, are nothing, you are a peon that can only dream of one day being a dignified and respected member of forumz.. that's why we don't like your types around here... especially your kind and those types that post stuff about gameZ in here... We're waaay above that

keep tryin boy.

REPORTED:

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Just to inform you all, battlestar galactica is coming on in one and a half hours, so get off of your high horses and go watch the show. Pleasant evening gentleman, ill look in on this nonsense tommorow.

If you make a mistake, its all well and good, but at least man up and say you're wrong, not pass the buck. People got pissed from your 'tude dude. No one likes to be an asshole, but when you start it, people are invariably going to raise hell.

Draco_Rosso

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2007
sirheck said:
oh no, someone has made a slight off-topic post in the cpu forum. It's time for me to get really mad now, act all alpha-male'ish, thump my chest and scream about how hardcore my cpu is because like.. these forumz are for true hackerz... behold I am the CPU KING and you are merely a dysfunctional cog toiling in the gamerz wasteland, I am superior to you, I embody greatness... now it's time for me to berate you, silly gamer, how dare you come into OUR forum and act like you do, all smug about your new game... Oooooh, I'm a toughshit, wanna watch me quote some cpu benchmarkz ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: NOw that's funny! best post of the day!

Bolero

Distinguished
May 5, 2006
Its coming out this year, and the series is going strong. In the meantime, i think im gonna upgrade to a 8600 ultra, and go to my moms house to find that old cylon raider model I had when i was a kid.

When do these come out?

bydesign

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
Hope everyone is as stoked as i am, ive been waiting for this since the original battlestar galactica(now known as the one that sucked). Even better it a flight simulator, that can play single and multi player online. Now if only they wuld make a decent robotech game, and a mmog babylon 5 game, life would be so grand.

The fist one was so-so the new one is one that totally blows kinda of like deep space nine for the Trekkies.

Now someone lock this worthless thread.

mpjesse

Splendid
Yeah... don't count on a DX10 midrange card from ATI anytime soon. If rumors are to be believed, ATI is only launching 2 versions of the x2800... the XT and Pro... both are high end.

The fist one was so-so the new one is one that totally blows kinda of like deep space nine for the Trekkies.

The dominion war was some of the best sci-fi writting ever done. This means that DS9 wasn't the worst of the worst for trekkies. (the same can be said about the Xindi war for the Enterprise series.) I guess this means that the worst series is a toss up between TNG and Voyager.

LAN_deRf_HA

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2006
Look, they showed off this game awhile back, idk why its just getting a new surge of attention... but it doesn't matter. Anyone who has seen the screens knows it will suck balls... now if they actually upgraded the graphics, got rid of all the crappy hud stuff... and gave it real space flight physics... well that would just rock.