Question Fine details are blurry/jagged during gaming?

Nov 21, 2022
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800x
CPU FAN: Scythe Fuma 2 Rev .B
PSU: Seasonic 650 Focus GOLD 80+ Gold Fully modular
RAM: 2x8gb ddr4 corsair vengeance
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming x570 plus wifi
GPU: Zotac gaming RTX 3070 8gb
STORAGE:
1tb samsung 980 ssd
2tb Seagate ST2000
Monitor: Alienware 24.5" 240hz ‎AW2521HF and second one is AOC curved 1920:1080 144hz monitor.

I noticed while gaming some thins are blurry. Cant tell if its jagged edges or some kind of blur. Half of the time it seems like jagged lines problem, other half of the time its like screen tearing almost. Happens across multiple games and I've tried using gsync/ vsync on games.

Sometimes there also is some flickering about 1/4 down the monitor. A horizontal flicker/flash and its dark color usually. Horizontal line about an inch thick.

I'm trying to test each monitor each on their own to see if these problems still persist. The jaggedness and some kind of screen tear still persisted on each test. The screenflash thing i have not tested long enough to see if it happens.

PSU needs to be more? Ram bad? Or faulty gpu?

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
Try changing your cable. If you use HDMI try using DP and if you are using DP see if another one fixes the issue. I only say use DP so you can utilize gsync. If you do have a spare HDMI you can use that too just to test if it is your cable.

Nov 21, 2022
Try changing your cable. If you use HDMI try using DP and if you are using DP see if another one fixes the issue. I only say use DP so you can utilize gsync. If you do have a spare HDMI you can use that too just to test if it is your cable.
@EyyMunchian Thank you for the reply. I have used display port and also hdmi during testing. The texture thing is always present still.