Firefox Changing Logo to be More Fiery, Less Hairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltatux

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
I think the second rendering is better since it still does have have some fur which makes it a better fox. I think there should be a balance between a fox and the fire that trails it.

G

@deltatux
So you prefer it hairy? I personally think a shaved fox is better.

So, i prefer it shaved. rofl

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]I like that fourth version on that tee bust, I mean, best.I wonder if Firefox could have 9 tails...[/citation]Look closely at the second (Current) logo. It does have 9 tails.

B-Unit

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006
[citation][nom]DXrick[/nom]They need to re-photoshop the FF babe with the new logo ASAP![/citation]
Photoshop hell, I demand a fresh shoot!

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]DXrick[/nom]They need to re-photoshop the FF babe with the new logo ASAP![/citation]
no way man, make another pic :D

Good idea to anyone who may think about it: dye the girl's hair like the firefox :D That'd be awesome :D

And show more of the couch... This brownish one looks ugly enough to pick my curiosity :|

hemelskonijn

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
The Red Panda, also called the Firefox or Lesser Panda (Latin name: Ailurus fulgens, "shining cat"), is a mostly herbivorous mammal, specialized as a bamboo feeder. It is slightly larger than a domestic cat (40 - 60 cm long, 3 - 6 kg weight). The Red Panda is endemic to the Himalayas in Bhutan, southern China, Pakistan, India, Laos, Nepal, and Burma. There is an estimated population of fewer than 2,500 mature individuals. Their population continues to decline due to habitat fragmentation.

The above comes from the wikipedia and for as far i know no red panda lights his tail on fire ... they have a hard time using lighters and or matches and since no one can actually create fire with his or her mind i don't see why the firefox in the logo needs more fire.

Aside from that the new logo's look fine to me.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
They should mass produce those Firefox shirts and sell them retail! :D
Nerdy girls are so awesome... but I'm not sure, maybe Mozilla bribed an employee to pose for a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.