Firefox Goes to 11. Exactly. One Louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
been using Nightly for awhile at 13b1...it's only 64bit Firefox for Win7

been working nicely for awhile with most addons working nicely...latest being DNT+

I heard of Waterfox 64bit but I prefer to use regular version instead...and also wanted to see memory is problem....which I haven't ran into so far...

g-unit1111

Titan
"The Gospel According To Spinal Tap - this collection of religious rock songs begs to answer the question on what day did the lord create Spinal Tap and couldn't he have rested on that day?"

What a classic. :lol:

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]andy_newton[/nom]It's so resource hog that it makes the hardware hot. So the fans had to spin faster to compensate, that's why it's so loud.[/citation]

What are you running? Crysis written in Flash on IE6?

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]been using Nightly for awhile at 13b1...it's only 64bit Firefox for Win7been working nicely for awhile with most addons working nicely...latest being DNT+I heard of Waterfox 64bit but I prefer to use regular version instead...and also wanted to see memory is problem....which I haven't ran into so far...[/citation]
The only difference between Firefox and Waterfox is one is 64-bit and blue and updates a few days after FF does. It even has the same bugs as FF. Supposedly its faster than FF but who the hell can tell without actual testing. I use it.

coupdeforce

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012
Probably still doesn't have a status bar option. If I still need an extension to have a status bar then I'm staying with 3.6. Firefox is clearly run by immature idiots now. When are they going to stop inflating the version number for every new minor release?

Status
Not open for further replies.