First 2 Mass Effect 3 Screens Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
"To make matters worse, the Illusive Man has hired Cerberus to assassinate Shepard as soon as possible."

He's hired his own organization to carry out his bidding, has he?

G

[citation][nom]Restatement3dOfTed[/nom]"To make matters worse, the Illusive Man has hired Cerberus to assassinate Shepard as soon as possible."He's hired his own organization to carry out his bidding, has he?[/citation]

I really hope it plays out differently based on what you did in the end of ME2. If you gave him the alien tech, then Shepard should still be allied with Cerberus right. I'm going to be so dam disappointed if the story ends up the same no matter the decision you made for the collector base.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]I really hope it plays out differently based on what you did in the end of ME2. If you gave him the alien tech, then Shepard should still be allied with Cerberus right. I'm going to be so dam disappointed if the story ends up the same no matter the decision you made for the collector base.[/citation]
I think it doesn't change anything. If Shepard destroyed the base, they are angry anyway. If Shepard gave them the base, then either something went wrong soon after or they got what they wanted and now want to kill Shepard.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Cerberus was never really on your side anyways. The Illusive Man is part husk, and the Reapers talk directly to him. He's indoctrinated.

TIM brought you back to kill the Collectors so humankind could take their place as proper servants of the Reapers. It's the only way humanity lives on while all others fall.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]Cerberus was never really on your side anyways. The Illusive Man is part husk, and the Reapers talk directly to him. He's indoctrinated. TIM brought you back to kill the Collectors so humankind could take their place as proper servants of the Reapers. It's the only way humanity lives on while all others fall.[/citation]
If you are right, then this subplot sucks, at least for me.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]Decently large spoilers just from these few screenshots and articleAlso miranda better be back with her gorgeous pair of sweater puppies[/citation]
:) :)

tavix

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
I hope romance will be beter than the one in ME1, because in ME2 was practically no "action" at all!

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
All I can say is that I hope they have some settings that can really push PC systems (but I doubt it). I would love it if Mass Effect 3 was given way better graphics than mass effect 2 (which looked pretty darn good in my book).

Status
Not open for further replies.