ASUS ROG Strix H370-F Gaming LGA1151
Intel i5-9600K Unlocked 9th Gen
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 SC 4GB GDDR5
EVGA 500 BQ Power Supply
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive
Seagate FireCuda 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive

I installed everything and when I tried to start it up, the cpu light flashed once every so often and the fan would spin. I pulled everything out and tried just the motherboard and cpu out of the case and now I get the cpu and dram light flashing. I turned it off and added the ram, and this changed nothing. There was no boot or beeps for any time I tried.

I have a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Cpu Cooler, but chose to wait to install it after it booted up. I've already had a issue with an aorus motherboard and couldn't find any support for that brand.

Solution
Motherboard probably wasn't shipped with a updated BIOS so more then likely only 8th gen support on the board.

Besides that you can go through this checklist.

WildCard999

Titan
Motherboard probably wasn't shipped with a updated BIOS so more then likely only 8th gen support on the board.

Besides that you can go through this checklist.

Solution
Apr 2, 2020
Is there a way for me to update the motherboard? Or do I have to get another CPU? I'm trying to find the quickest solution since I need this pc for a project.

Apr 2, 2020
I honestly don't know where I'd find either right now. Any suggestions where I could get a 8th gen CPU quickly? Or a store that might have it?

Apr 2, 2020
I replaced cpu with a intel i5-8400. now the tower's power led is flashing and the case, gpu, psu, and cpu fans spin occasionally with the light, but the cpu light is now off. I have already taken out the CMOS battery and wait 15 mins and made no difference. I also tried reseating the ram, both with just one and with both in, nothing new. What do I try next?