First Build - I have 2 (3) problems.

Jan 5, 2019
First and most pressing issue is the OS installation.
I have been trying to install Windows 10 from sandisk usb. The bios recognizes the USB and gives me the option to boot from it plainly or with uefi string.
When I select the plain option it takes me back to "Reboot and select bootable drive".
When I select uefi, it takes me right back into the bios/boot menu.
So, I decided to clean the USB and manually format it to FAT32 then reload windows onto it again.
When I tried to boot from the USB this time, uefi option took me back to bios as usual. But plain version told me it could not find an OS then gave me the "Reboot and select bootable drive" message.
Now I've cleaned it again and am working on reinstalling windows onto it a third time.
Wtf am I doing wrong here?
Motherboard is b450 Aorus Pro WiFi BTW. CPU is Ryzen 7 2700x. And GPU is recertified Aorus 1080ti. If any of that helps.
Second problem is the red light on vga on the Mobo. It jumps around from CPU to DRAM to vga for a few seconds, but never to BOOT curiously. Then is settles on vga and stays there consistently.
Checked GPU was seated properly. Checked cables. Even removed it entirely and the light's still there. So I reset the cmos. Nope. Light's still there.
Any ideas what's up with this thing?
And a side note, the GPU is lighting up, fans are spinning, etc. Even getting display from HDMI port on it. But not being seen in bios. Is this normal?
Last problem (I promise), my GPU is sagging ever so slightly. I've heard it's not dangerous. But it grates at my OCD so is there any way I can safely fix this?
Thanks for reading this long post.

Jan 5, 2019

Microsoft media creation tool.