[SOLVED] First build problems.

Feb 23, 2020
I recently ordered all the parts I would need to build my first pc and got to work. The build wasn’t too bad but I was very uninformed when it came to cables and where they go. I finally got everything in and switched it on, it came on and all the led’s were on and the fans were spinning but in about 10 seconds it shut down and then back on only to repeat that. On my motherboard the CPU_LED light is red so I’m guessing I messed something up there. I would appreciate any help I can get to fix this! Specs:

Mobo-Gigabyte aorus z390 master,
cpu-Intel i7 9700k,
cpu cooler- Corsair h100i pro rgb platinum,
gpu- gigabyte geforce rtx 2070 super,
ram- Corsair dominator platinum 16 gb,
psu- thermaltake smart rgb 700w

Solution
New builds are normally supposed to power cycle as it detects and readies itself for new use. it should be normal for it to turn off and on multiple times. but if it continues to do so nonstop, then you have a bigger problem. try leaving it to turn off and on a couple times (maybe even 10 times if it has to do so, just be patient) then tell what happens.
-Nic
Feb 22, 2020
New builds are normally supposed to power cycle as it detects and readies itself for new use. it should be normal for it to turn off and on multiple times. but if it continues to do so nonstop, then you have a bigger problem. try leaving it to turn off and on a couple times (maybe even 10 times if it has to do so, just be patient) then tell what happens.
-Nic

Solution