[SOLVED] First PC build, problem with games crashing (black screen).

Jan 31, 2020
So I was really excited to build my first PC, but I am beginning to get anxious that I may have messed something up. I put everything together and installed windows 10. I then updated windows/all drivers on GIGABYTE/AMD. I have even gone though my device manager to ensure that all drivers are up to date. The PC is booting up correctly but anytime I try to play a game (Borderlands 3, EOT) the game will randomly crash. This doesn't always happen immediately, I played Escape From Tarkov for 3 hours the other day. but eventually either 10 mins into playing or an hour into play the games will crash to a black screen and I will have to restart the PC. I am fairly new to this and would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Also, I have monitored the temps of the GPU and CPU. GPU has gotten up to 72 C and the CPU stays around 50-60 C while gaming.

Specs are below.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
PowerColor Red Dragon RX 590 8GB
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3600
System Power U9 600W, BN 608, 80 Plus Bronze

Sep 11, 2017
Unstable overclock on RAM/CPU/Chipset?

Maybe bad RAM or installed in the wrong slots, refer to your motherboards manual to see where you should install it.

Do a scan of your storage device with the cmd command "chkdsk" to see if there are any bad sectors in it.

Mar 14, 2020
Try to clean, swap your RAM module.
If you overclock your cpu, lower it.
If not, clear cmos , try to run your PC only with the power supply, the cpu, 1 ram module (pay attention to the good slot), and 1 HDD and add component when it is stable.