Hey so my newly build pc won’t turn on, specs are:
-CPU: Intel 8600k
-CPU cooler: hyper212
-MOBO: Gigabyte z370 D3
-RAM: Corsair vengeance 2X8 DDR4
-GPU: ZOTAC 1070 ti mini
-PSU: EVGA 650W 80+ gold modular
-Case: Deadpool tesseract
I haven’t installed my GPU yet but I don’t think that would be a problem, if anybody can give me suggestions would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Breadboard the system with only one stick of ram and no discrete cards. See if you can power up. On another note, use the single stick of ram on either of the slots but it might help you on using the slot closest to the CPU socket. Can you inspect the socket for any bent or broken socket pins?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
consult your motherboard manual to make sure you put the RAM into the correct slots for dual channel.

Next, make sure ALL power connectors are plugged in ALL the way.
If a plug is even slightly not in all the way (and I mean by a hairline) nothing will work.

Make sure you've plugged the power button cable +- cables to the correct headers on the motherboard.
They should be clearly labeled (albeit with small text) on the connectors and the motherboard.

Also, didn't know that DeepCool made a Deadpool edition of their tesseract case. that's cool. Unless you are using mobile and it auto corrected.

For power cables, you should have an 8pin EPS for the CPU, a 24pin ATX for the motherboard, and an 8pin PCIe for the GPU when you do go to install it.

After you've checked all of that, continue with the breadboarding as mentioned by Lutfij above.