First person shooter games do not work on my packard bell easynote

Solution
Those games are very old, so its more than likely a compatibility issue. You will have to google "how to run [gamename] on [Operating system]".
Probably will involve some emulaton like DosBox.

We are concerned about piracy for selfish reasons (we want developers to make more pc games that are actually good) and (we dont want this site to become a hackers site that could break the law).

At least thats how i see it :D.
Im sorry but apart from the fact you give far 2 little information about the problem (need model of computer, need games titles at least), downloaded sounds like "pirated", so since i discourgare that practice and there are a lot of practices involved in it, i could not help even if i wanted to.

sriram13576

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2011

hi cats_paw, i downloaded the games from cnet downloads. good to see that people r truly concerned about piracy :) . the games i downloaded r hexen II, wlofET and delta force black hawk down 1. and the web site said that these r free ware and free 2 try. first i got the error message that glide2x.dll file is missing from my computer and even after downloading and copying to c/windows/system32/ the problem persists. i have a packard bell easynote sj 51 orion A.

Those games are very old, so its more than likely a compatibility issue. You will have to google "how to run [gamename] on [Operating system]".
Probably will involve some emulaton like DosBox.

We are concerned about piracy for selfish reasons (we want developers to make more pc games that are actually good) and (we dont want this site to become a hackers site that could break the law).

At least thats how i see it :D.

Solution