First post was deleted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

4745454b

Titan
It was a "necro" post. The last post in that thread was from 2016. We are talking over 3 years old. In general we delete these kinds of posts for several reasons. First, the OP has moved on and doesn't care. This matters because we are here trying to help people. We don't want someone's question on the top of the forum if it's been solved, doesn't matter anymore, etc. We need to help people. Another reason is sometimes the answer didn't exist 3+ years ago. If the question is 970 or 980TI and the answer is the 1070 which didn't exist 3 years ago then the 1070 can't really be the answer. Even if it's the answer now.

Try to watch how old a thread is if you came here via search. That way this doesn't happen again.

Apr 22, 2020
There were multiple suggestions for a fix in the thread. You've now deleted the fix that worked along with my post.

Was posting to say the fix worked. Found that thread through Google. Best to have one good post with fixes and confirmation in..

Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

I don't take it personally, but you've deleted the post that has the fix in it too.

This is an unusual issue specific to this motherboard. This us the only place I found the fix..

Apr 22, 2020
Nope, this is on a stock, non overclocked machine.

Apologies if I feel like I keep pestering about this, but in my experience, it's an issue limited to this board alone. Seems tragic to delete the fix from the forum.

I'm new to this forum, only registered to confirm the fix. Found it strange that this issue hadn't been pointed out on other forums that I'm a member of.

Status
Not open for further replies.