Build Advice First SFF Build Parts List

Yosef Marcera

Reputable
Oct 1, 2020
Here's the list I have been able to come up with, the prices are converted from Philippine Peso. The ones highlighted in green are second-hand parts.

I'm pretty confident about the build but would still want to hear some insights since this is going to be my first SFF build. I would love to get a modular PSU but it would go past my budget. Also, considering the case has 64mm clearance for a cooler, are there any other budget options I could consider?

My only concern is what PCIE extension should I get? The case listing has options but I'm not sure what to choose between a 17*17 and a 17*19 extension.

Thank you!

aliyRRD.png

CVouKrA.png

Reactions: th3reaperskullpt

th3reaperskullpt

Prominent
Dec 27, 2022
Here's the list I have been able to come up with, the prices are converted from Philippine Peso. The ones highlighted in green are second-hand parts.

I'm pretty confident about the build but would still want to hear some insights since this is going to be my first SFF build. I would love to get a modular PSU but it would go past my budget. Also, considering the case has 64mm clearance for a cooler, are there any other budget options I could consider?

My only concern is what PCIE extension should I get? The case listing has options but I'm not sure what to choose between a 17*17 and a 17*19 extension.

Thank you!

aliyRRD.png

CVouKrA.png

Because the problem is where you live, I don't know how to check it, since the motherboard you are using is much higher and you have better alternatives.. the same as the cooler, you have alternatives for the same value. But then you have the problem with your box, which is a limiting factor for making changes, possibly, can't you share the link where you made that build?

TRENDING THREADS