[SOLVED] First time builder

Mar 16, 2020
Hey everybody! Long time lurker first time poster. I’m upgrading the RAM and the CPU in my system and I just wanted to make sure everything was compatible. I tried doing some research myself, but I’d like some clarification on if everting is compatible.
I’m buying an AMDfx 8320 cpu, and g.skill rip jaw x series ddr3 16 gb of ram. My mother board is a gigabyte ga78lmt-usb3 and my gpu is a 1050ti. Will I have any incompatibility issues with these? Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hey everybody! Long time lurker first time poster. I’m upgrading the RAM and the CPU in my system and I just wanted to make sure everything was compatible. I tried doing some research myself, but I’d like some clarification on if everting is compatible.
I’m buying an AMDfx 8320 cpu, and g.skill rip jaw x series ddr3 16 gb of ram. My mother board is a gigabyte ga78lmt-usb3 and my gpu is a 1050ti. Will I have any incompatibility issues with these? Thanks in advance!

I don't recommend it. Something like this would actually be worth spending money on but it's up to you.
Passmark Comparison

I don't recommend it. Something like this would actually be worth spending money on but it's up to you.
Passmark Comparison

Last edited:
Solution