[SOLVED] First time building a pc from scratch and wanted some other opinions as well

Sep 8, 2020
So this is my first time building a gaming pc and this is what i decided on so can you tell me if its okay:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Gaming OC
MTB: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
PSU: Corsair TX-M Series TX650M
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (ST2000DM008)
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB
RAM: G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)
BOX: Be Quiet Pure Base 500 Black

Should i also buy a fan for the CPU or something?

Solution
Stock CPU cooler will do fine as long as you don't OC.
Make sure the RAM is compatible with your Motherboard, Motherboard website -> Support -> Memory QVL
You'll need extra case fans with your case I doubt it comes with more than 2.
If you can, try for b550 Tomahawk instead. It'll be better for the long-run.
Build is over-all well balanced. You have a good enough CPU to upgrade to one of the upcoming RTX 30-Series cards(Below 3080). If I had a bit more money, I'd spend it on 3600 MHz Ram instead of 3200 just to max out the RAM to the point where increasing it further will give little to no extra performance.
Stock CPU cooler will do fine as long as you don't OC.
Make sure the RAM is compatible with your Motherboard, Motherboard website -> Support -> Memory QVL
You'll need extra case fans with your case I doubt it comes with more than 2.
If you can, try for b550 Tomahawk instead. It'll be better for the long-run.
Build is over-all well balanced. You have a good enough CPU to upgrade to one of the upcoming RTX 30-Series cards(Below 3080). If I had a bit more money, I'd spend it on 3600 MHz Ram instead of 3200 just to max out the RAM to the point where increasing it further will give little to no extra performance.

Solution