Discussion FiveM stuttering hard

Dec 28, 2020
Hello, I've recently been having a problem where I join a FiveM server, and it immediately is just laggy, frame drops, stutters, would anybody here have any idea on how to fix it?

My specs:

GPU: RX 560
CPU: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 3100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16GB

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hello, I've recently been having a problem where I join a FiveM server, and it immediately is just laggy, frame drops, stutters, would anybody here have any idea on how to fix it?

My specs:

GPU: RX 560
CPU: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 3100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16GB
Both your CPU(APU) and GPU are on the low-end of the performance spectrum. Dialing back game video settings to low might help a bit.

How does the system perform with non-FiveM "standard GTA" servers?

Dec 28, 2020
I used to be able to get upwards of 45+FPS consistently with this hardware. For some reason it just started doing this for no reason. If I were to play regular GTA I could get a constant 55+ FPS. I'd like to assume it may be because of number of online players in a server, or number of addons in the server. What do you think?