Question Flash memory problem

drjackool

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2013
Hi
I have a flash memory but when connecting to PC, Windows not detect it and show unrecognized device error But when I several time connect and disconnect it finally Windows detect it. What is problem? But when connect it to TV works fine and detect at first time!

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Does the pen drive exhibit the same issue when hooked up to a donor system or laptop? If no, then please specify what the OS and OS version are for both device's(system's). For your current platform, have you made sure your BIOS is up to date, that you've tried reinstalling your chipset drivers and then used the rear I/O USB ports to rule out a faulty front panel and corrupt drivers?

drjackool

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2013
Does the pen drive exhibit the same issue when hooked up to a donor system or laptop? If no, then please specify what the OS and OS version are for both device's(system's). For your current platform, have you made sure your BIOS is up to date, that you've tried reinstalling your chipset drivers and then used the rear I/O USB ports to rule out a faulty front panel and corrupt drivers?

I not tested on other systems but on my system bios is up to date and I Have this problem when my Windows wat 10 and Now on Win 11 have this problem. When I connect it before turning on system, Windows detect it! I test it just twice.